Fitness Tips — September 8, 2010 13:00 — 0 Comments
Health and Fitness Tips for Kids
Technorati claim token: G63XFZ23TP2G
Health and fitness tips for kids explores how to keep your kids healthy, fit, active, sharp, for strong bones, what kind of clothes to wear, which books to read, what toys to play, disease free by giving a nutritional food and many more health tips given here for your kids.
If you follow these simple health and fitness tips, your kid will grow enough strong and become a sharp.
1. make sure your child gets enough sleep. Children need about 10 hours of sleep per night. Very young children also benefit from naps during the day.
2. help your child develop good eating habits by modeling good eating yourself. also, have your help with meal preparation as much as possible. It is quality time together and your child is learning.
3. Keep junk foods to a minimum. empty calories in soft drinks and fatty foods promotes obesity, which causes all kinds of health problems.
4. make your kids to play outside every day, if possible.
5. Enrolling in team sports, karate, gymnastics, or swim team ensure regular exercise. this will help the kids to stay healthy.
6. Keep kids away from smokers. Second-hand smoke can exacerbate asthma and other respiratory problems.
7. Promote good personal habits. make sure children always wash hands after using the restroom, before eating, before helping with food, and after wiping their nose.
8. Properly clean and bandage cuts and scrapes when they occur to prevent infection.
9. take time to talk with your child every day so that they feel comfortable letting you know what’s on their mind.
10. take them to see a physician for annual checkups and get recommended immunizations.
11. Avoid having your kids suffer from itchy, painful bug bites by using the appropriate insect repellent.
Please revisit regularly for updated tips on health and fitness tips for kids section here.